Terms and conditions.
For all rooms types the following conditions apply:
- Check-in: 03:00 pm – Check-out: 11:00 am
- Buffet breakfast (depends on the reservation)
- Cancellation Policy: up to 5 days before arrival no penalty will be applied
- One night penalty in case of late cancellation; 100% penalty on the entire stay in case of No-Show
- Parking in a partner car park on request at a cost of € 20.00 per day
- Children are welcome. One child under 2 years stays free of charge in an extra bed / cot. No extra beds. Maximum capacity of baby cots is 1
- Animals are welcome. Free stay for pets. There is no surcharge. Explicit request required.
We also remember that the customer:
- is required to respect the premises in which it is housed, which must not be damaged (Article 1587 and 1588 of the Civil Code) using the structure diligently in accordance with internal regulations (eg prohibition to carry out certain activities, such as “no smoking” , get food in the hotel, receive guests in the room, etc.);
- is obliged to respect the common areas (hall, bar, restaurant);
- must guard things with the diligence of the good father of the family delivered to him or who finds in the room (think of the room key or towels to be used only and exclusively within the structure) and can use it only for use at for which they are intended (Article 1804 of the Civil Code), returning them on departure (Article 1809 of the Civil Code);
- must return the accommodation to the hotelier in the same state in which he received it (Article 1590 of the Civil Code);
otherwise, he will be subjected to additional costs due to penalty.
Bar room terms and conditions.
- During the breakfast, the first coffee, cappuccino, or other required at the bar is free.
- We recommend to make sure during the booking to check the presence of breakfast included. Otherwise, it provides an additional cost of € 15.00 per person or payment of the only drink or dessert requested.
- In case of light dinner, booking is preferable.
- € 4.00 per day, per person.